Please join us for another episode of woodworking fun, education and adventure on The Highland Woodworker TV show, with our host Charles Brock
Some of what you'll discover in Episode #59:
TOOL BOX Featured Product
Rikon 70-3040 Variable Speed Reversible Lathe with Sliding Bed
• Motorized Sliding Bed – Increase spindle length 20" up to 40"
• Motor & Switch – Beefy 3HP motor delivers ample power
• Index Head – 3-Step, multi-V pulleys include 36 index positions
• Control Box – Magnetic back positions controls anywhere on long bed
• LCD Speed Display – Big easy-to-read speeds from 20 to 3850 RPMs
• Banjo – Cast iron tool rest base is extra wide and sturdy
Unique brake design detects hand or finger contact with the sawblade, instantly stopping and retracting the blade helping to avoid serious injury.
99% dust collection system, robust design and construction and unrivaled fit and finish make it the obvious choice when upgrading your old saw or outfitting your shop with a tablesaw for the first time.
Get the safest tablesaw on the market into your shop.
Just got a 1/2" Wood Slicer for a project. Put it on, re-tuned the band saw and POW! Right out of the box I'm slicing off veneers of hard maple that measure consistently .030". I'm impressed. The blade is everything it's cracked up to be, sharp, consistent, quiet and it leaves a surface that a couple strokes of a scraper will take care of. I'll be back for more. — Doug F