Scratch Awl Turning Contest Rules & Guidelines
- Projects must be made with the Scratch Awl Kit.
- Deadline for entries is August 31, 2006. Please submit an entry form with a digital photo of your finished project.
- If you prefer, you may print out an Entry Form and mail it to us along with a photograph of your scratch awl.
- DO NOT send your actual scratch awl! Any tools we receive WILL NOT be returned.
- Digital photos should be in .JPG format or .GIF format. Files may not be larger than 500kb.
- You may enter as many times as you wish, but you must complete a separate entry form for each submission.
Entries will be judged by YOU via an online voting form that will be available Sept. 1 through Sept. 5 on the Wood News Online website.
- You will be allowed ONE vote only per IP address.
- Photos of entries will be posted in our Customer Gallery on the Highland Woodworking website.
- The winner will receive a $50.00 Highland Hardware Gift Certificate.
Online Contest Entry Form
Print Entry Form to mail in